Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Soccer en Mexico... Part 1

Ok, so I am back from vacation, and ready to do some blogging... I will be doing some college football stuff for a different website, and I'll link back to it once it is ready. Until then, I thought I would chat a little about USA/Mexico...

So far, the US has scored in the first ten minutes, with Mexico answering back about 12 minutes afterwards-- leave it to a guy named Castro to thwart Americans... Mexico seems to have a better idea of what they want to do on offense. they are controlling the ball more, making runs and centering the ball, while the Americans are looking a little sloppy, often ending possessions after just one or two touches. Fortunately for the US, they seem to have the edge in goal with Tim Howard, who has already made one sprawling save, and will likely need to have a few more for the stars and stripes to win in Mexico City...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment